Thursday, February 27, 2014

Saturday wanders..



The weather is starting to be kinder to us here in London & like many others I definitely wanted to take advantage of it. Coming from Malaysia, a lovely tropical climate, living in London comes with uncertainty in what the temperature will be & when there's a sunny day out who would want to spend it indoors.

Last Saturday, involved popping down to the Duke of York Square Market which is situated on Kings Road. I love going there as there is always a lot going on, full of people & yummy food to eat. Always, always come here with an empty stomach because I promise you there will be a variety of food to choose from & your mouth will be salivating.

On my way there, I went through Paddington Station & by the canal entrance there are a few canal boats that range from a secondhand bookshop to a handmade jewellery shop. Being myself I was so captivated by the used of the canal boat for other things. I just found it so cute :P


The rest of my day was spent running errands and some studying at night.








ADDRESS

Duke of York Square, Chelsea, London SW3 4LY 

OPENING TIMES
Sat 10am-4pm









No comments:

Post a Comment